Genese Solution Pvt. Ltd is Nepal's first Cloud Consulting Company. We have our Head office in the United Kingdom and branch offices in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Australia. We are the one and only Advanced Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Nepal. We are also partnered with Google, Microsoft, Alibaba, and Digital Ocean. Genese’s core technical team resides in Nepal and provides consultancy and support worldw ... ide for Cloud Solution.View Company Profile
Senior UI/UX Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-03-04 Closed
UI/UX Developer is responsible for creating the user interface for an app, website or other interactive media. He/she will be responsible for collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users before designing ideas that can be communicated using storyboards. Overall, he/she will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Good understanding of WordPress and existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality to an existing WordPress website.
- Understanding of PHP back-end development
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and line managers
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Other duties as per assigned by line manager
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aestheticsYou pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
Education + Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Experience of 5+years: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.