The JobAxle Executive Search Process Service is extremely special and candidate focused. Our experienced Talent acquisition team offers job opportunities to candidates that match the requirement of our clients from different sectors. The entire process is carried out very confidentially because of our client's requirements. Here we effectively identify candidates searching for a change/ seeking a new job. If the skill sets ... and experiences are matched with the required position, we present them to the organization. Every candidate here is smartly documented in our candidate pool. We have been identifying and attracting the best talent from across the world. We guarantee to place the candidate now or near future to their interested job category or organization.View Company Profile
Senior QA Automation Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-05-29 Closed
Highly talented Mid- Senior-level QA automation engineer accountable for performing manual and automated testing of applications supporting business objectives while demonstrating independence in project analysis.
- Analyze requirements to develop test cases and test data for data-intense back-end applications in such a way that defects are uncovered as early as possible
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application functionality, performance, and security
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems integration, UI, applications, databases, API.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with QA Team.
- Develop the best automation solutions based on the clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, QA Team) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with programming language C# or Java
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable QA automation workflows
- Experience with Web/UI automation tool – Selenium Webdriver with C# or Java
- Experience with performance testing tool such as Apache JMeter
- Experience in testing web services such as RESTful API
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts and formats such as XML and JSON with experience in testing non-GUI applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool and familiarity with Continuous Integration atmosphere would be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS services would be a strong plus point.
Skills and Knowledge -
- Ability to analyze acceptance criteria and discuss scenarios with team with a goal of identifying possible issues upfront even before the feature is developed
- Ability to build automated test scripts, plan tests and strategies according to the project
- Thorough and disciplined, ability to analyze a problem and weight severity of the issue
- Dedicated worker skilled at collaborating in a team setting and work independently based on project requirements
- Proven excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
Education + Experience:
- Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.
Company others jobs
IT Security Lead JobAxle - Executive ... 13 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Full-Stack De... JobAxle - Executive ... 13 Days Left Quick ViewSenior Data Engineer JobAxle - Executive ... 18 Days Left Quick View