UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
Senior Engineer II (VueJS)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 2-3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-03 Closed
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing application for performance
- Code profiling
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Write unit tests using mocha, chai, sinon, & jest etc.
- Help in creating documentation (HLD/LLD/ sequence diagrams) to support new feature architecture.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience with Vue.js/React/Node.js/Electron.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and divergent thinker.
- Hands-on development experience in (Vue.js/React/Node.js, Mongo/ RDBMS)
- Exposure to building SPA and experience with react/angular will be a plus.
- Experienced in test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with GIT and the Features branching workflow.
- Experience in TypeScript will be a plus.
- Experience with web services, REST API, and microservices will be a plus.
Education + Experience:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years of experience in Web/App development.
- COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web-based applications
- PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
- PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexibility, and highly scalable web-based applications
- ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards
- PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.