Hitachi Energy is co-creating global and local solutions to solve the global challenge of an inclusive and equitable carbon-neutral future. We achieve this across industries, geographies and for every step on each customer’s unique journey. It is crucial that we take on the challenge of accelerating the pace of change and this will need our unwavering energy. Developing and deploying our technology and solutions, combined with our expertise, co ... ntributes to long-term customer value creation and a real and positive human impact. Electricity will be the backbone of the entire energy system. Together with customers and partners, we are shaping collective action to provide the needed technologies, new ways of thinking and new ways of working. By combining advanced digital solutions and services, such as Hitachi Lumada, with our energy platform, that is built on unique domain expertise and experience, we are helping to make the energy system more resilient and secure.View Company Profile
Senior Database Engineer (MSSQL)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 5 Years
Apply Before: 2022-09-13 Closed
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (MSSQL) for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to develop, document and test the software to ensure that it meets the need of the clients. It also requires an individual to supervise and oversee the technical aspect of the projects to ensure optimal software performance.
Skills and competencies:
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software
- Upgrade and maintain the existing software.
- Support maintains and document software functionality.
- Support and develop skilled software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Prepare and train team members a knowledgebase of pattern and practices of programming used in FARRMS applications.
- Help supervisor to identify training/recruitments needs.
- Regularly attend team meetings to discuss, brainstorm ideas and put forwards ideas to solve any problems
- Take ownership of projects for its timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, estimation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- Proactively provide, design, develop and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- An expert in SQL Server T-SQL programming language, and be comfortable with large, stored procedures, triggers, and complex joins.
- Knowledge of DHTMLX framework will be added advantage
- Preference will be given to those who have worked on large database and are familiar with database optimization.
Education + Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent and more than 5+ years of related experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button