Teksewa is an IT outsourcing company located in Koteshwor (near Balkumari Bridge), Kathmandu. We provide services for our clients especially in US with technical consultation, design, development and implementation, support and enhancement as well as non-technical services. We rely on our highly professional employees and their domain knowledge. We have multiple teams of energetic and highly dedicated engineers who are helping us with their problem solving i ... deas and skills.View Company Profile
React / React Native Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 4-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-02-21 Closed
- Create pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs for both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Use native APIs to integrate deeply with both platforms.
- Prepare code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Take responsibility for your work and see it through to completion.
- Manage workflow in a proactive manner to reduce downtime between assignments. Consistently communicate with your supervisor about your workload, challenges, and potential issues.
- Always maintain a positive and professional attitude.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in React Native, ReactJS, and be independently able to develop iOS and Android Mobile App using ReactNative Framework.
- Knowledge in native framework is a plus
- Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA and Agile Methodologies.’
- In charge of architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams in charge of other layers of the product infrastructure.
- A strong team player who can build a product in a high collaborative effort.
Education + Experience:
- 4-5 years of professional programming/coding work experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button