All the way from Kathmandu city of Nepal, a beautiful country on South East Asia. We are a small technology startup, working on developing SaaS based tools in productivity, recruitment and finance domain. We are developers and designers behind @stackbills and @danfebooks Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, payroll that is compliant with Nepal governme ... nt law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're on the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques.View Company Profile
React Native Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2-3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-19 Closed
- Experienced React Native developer who has a deep understanding of best practices and design patterns
- Well-versed in the mobile ecosystem and understands mobile software development patterns.
- Contribute to the development of React Native apps by working on the app’s architecture, implementing UI components, and building reusable code which will be used to create cross-platform apps for iOS and Android.
- The focus will be on developing innovative applications from the ground up as well as migration of pre-existing apps with different frameworks
- Deep understanding of contributing to and managing large-scale mobile app production.
- Provide feedback regarding system performance and usability issues
- Refactoring, debugging, testing, and implementing changes to existing applications to meet project requirements
- Follow the team practices for better code readability. For example, following a defined code pattern, documentation process, naming convention, branch versioning, submitting updates, etc. provides better coordination among everyone
- Preparation, drafting, and review of software documentation and project reports to meet senior staff and client requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of functional as well as object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ), and creating native modules for core functionality.
- Experience with unit testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experience with native app development in Java/Swift/Kotlin is a plus
- Extensive experience in XML, JSON, GraphQL, Rest API development, and offline storage
- Understands how to publish to app stores (iOS and google)
- Experience with state management tools like Redux and Saga (Redux Toolkit, Thunk is a plus)
- Should know JS animations (Knowledge of performance debugging for different use cases is a plus)
- Knowledge of AWS services, amplify, and payment modules integration (like Stripe, and PayPal) is a plus
- Night-time meetings with onsite leads and clients
Education + Experience:
- Must have a full-time bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. OR Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org