Teksewa is an IT outsourcing company located in Koteshwor (near Balkumari Bridge), Kathmandu. We provide services for our clients especially in US with technical consultation, design, development and implementation, support and enhancement as well as non-technical services. We rely on our highly professional employees and their domain knowledge. We have multiple teams of energetic and highly dedicated engineers who are helping us with their problem solving i ... deas and skills.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 7 Years
Apply Before: 2023-04-07 Closed
Skills:Project ManagementStrategic Planning
- Project Planning, Project development and Reporting.
- Plan and oversee the execution of client deliveries and other work-related tasks.
- Setup and coordinate the regular meetings with clients.
- Drive the hiring process by working closely with HRD on both the hiring and employee onboarding processes.
- Hiring, developing, coaching, leading, and retaining top personnel is a priority, with an emphasis on creating a team and culture that can support and promote high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Continuously look for process improvement and optimization opportunities keeping the big picture in mind that can help reduce delivery time and operational cost for the organization.
- Participate in requirement collection, architectural discussions and collaborate with team members to maintain consistency across the Quality Products.
- Update management and your colleagues on the project's status and improvements on a regular basis.
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with enterprise data operations teams, and engineering to deliver scalable and robust data solutions
- Complete all tasks stated in the annual performance plan as well as any special projects and other tasks that have been delegated.
- Sets standards for team performance evaluation
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Very good understanding of Software development practices.
- Demonstrated experience with managing the offshore development team
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously
- Extremely motivated, results-oriented individual that is very self-directed and comfortable thinking and reacting quickly
- Leadership quality, ability to guide teams,excellent people handling and motivating skills empathize with the teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues with persuasiveness
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information System or equivalent.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in software project management.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.