Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Production Operations Analyst
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3-5 Years
Apply Before: 2023-09-14 Closed
The Production Operations Analyst– Production Control will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of PCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction.
- Analysts will monitor production PCA processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications
- Interfaces with the Development and Release management teams for managing releases of all PCA application and services into Production.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in Root Cause Analysis weekly call for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
- Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Change Management and Event Management
- Knowledge of Linux Administration would be preferable
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful
- Prior Control-M software experience preferred but not mandatory
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
Education + Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
- 3+ years working in a Production Environment.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.