No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 1 Years
Apply Before: 2023-02-22 Closed
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to turn designs into functional, responsive websites and web applications
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Optimize themes for speed, performance and security
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress developments and best practices
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Contribute to the development and improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is of high quality and adhere to industry best practices
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in back-end technologies such as PHP, MySQL, and REST APIs
- Experience with developing web applications using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, or Symphony
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development, including creating custom templates and functions
- Proficiency with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Any additional UI/UX design related knowledge/experience is a big plus
Education + Experience:
- Proven 1 year work experience as a WordPress developer.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.