SIEM is the fastest growing market within IT security worldwide. At LogPoint we are experiencing this growth and our ... ambitious goal of becoming the best SIEM solution on the market only fuels this. We are continuously expanding and are currently in search of a new enthusiastic colleague. We need a responsible, goal oriented yet flexible person, who is inspired by complex and advanced technology, want to work in a team-oriented environment and is no stranger to a challenge. You will be part of the 150+ Engineering Team which consists of project managers, architects, QA and software engineers collaborating on the different components of the system, so we are actively seeking individuals who can work efficiently on their own, but also take an active role of something bigger and meet expectations from other teams and colleagues. As we are in the security space, quality and stability is essential for our product. Hence, if you know the difference between good quality and world-class quality, we encourage you to giving in your candidacy.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 7 Years
Apply Before: 2023-02-17 Closed
We are searching for a hands on Software Engineering Manager who understands people, business, technology, and customer's needs. We are looking for a highly potential individual who can identify and successfully implement improvements in engineering processes, tools, and architecture to enable the delivery on key initiatives.
- Manage a team of software engineers.
- Manage teams that care about code quality, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Ensure that we develop, test, and release software that scales, quickly and reliably.
- Work closely with the engineers to improve process and code quality.
- Drive the culture of empowerment, ownership, and accountability.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Owners, and leadership to build a world-class product.
- Position the engineering team for success through training, mentorship, and leadership.
- Promote the engineering team’s growth and development technically and professionally.
- Drive the hiring process by closely collaborating with HRD on the recruitment process as well as the employee onboarding process.
- Managing employee PA, attendance, and other personnel matters.
- Groom and mentor Associate Engineering Managers in the area of Software Engineering and People Handling
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent people handling and motivating skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing, and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and resolve issues with persuasiveness
- Proactive and initiator
- Sense of quality
Education + Experience:
- Minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Masters' Degree preferred.
- A strong software engineering background
- Minimum 7 yrs of work experience among 3+ years of experience in technology, architecture and managerial roles
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button