The JobAxle Executive Search Process Service is extremely special and candidate focused. Our experienced Talent acquisition team offers job opportunities to candidates that match the requirement of our clients from different sectors. The entire process is carried out very confidentially because of our client's requirements. Here we effectively identify candidates searching for a change/ seeking a new job. If the skill sets ... and experiences are matched with the required position, we present them to the organization. Every candidate here is smartly documented in our candidate pool. We have been identifying and attracting the best talent from across the world. We guarantee to place the candidate now or near future to their interested job category or organization.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2023-05-14 Closed
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for a better tomorrow. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help businesses, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and more sustainable.
- Purpose of Role (“Mission Critical”): This role is to enhance the dynamic infrastructure our applications run on, and ensure stability, consistency, and security of our Production systems.
- Administer and build development Continuous Integration pipelines of moderate complexity.
- Setup build plans, assist developers with failures and manage software configurations.
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and AWS resources come up in an automated fashion.
- Provide input on Cloud environment setup and implementation plan.
- Support developers with server troubleshooting and application errors due to environmental issues.
- Debug Production Outages and take actions resulting from root cause analysis.
- Monitor Production Environment and take action to keep systems stable and running.
- Implement Production Migrations (off-hours) and provide off-hour support when needed to troubleshoot problems with mission-critical applications.
- Support developers with dev tools setup to enable application development, such as Git repositories or Monitoring tool configuration.
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with Agile Development Teams to ensure teams adhere to CICD guidelines in following DevOps processes
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including scripting, integration, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Moderately experienced in: Bash, Chef, Powershell, Python, XML, Web concepts such as REST APIs and SPA, HTTP Get and Post
- Skilled with Development tools and methodologies, such as XML config files, Rest API calls, HTTP Headers and Response Codes
- Proven experience and understanding with Continuous Integration/Deployment Technologies: Atlassian Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, MSBuild, NUnit, GIT, Maven, Docker.
- Must have passion for technology and focused on automation.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferably certified in AWS skills
- Note: Collaboration with US team - need to work in US time zone for few months in order to get training/project knowledge
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- 3 years of proven experience with Linux Administration, Windows Administration, and IIS Management. Deep understanding of IIS concepts and settings.
- 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – EC2, S3, Cloud Formation
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button