Since the beginning of our establishment, we have strived for perfection and aim to provide bespoke web design and development solutions to our clients. We are a digital marketing agency whose services include, but are not limited to web-development, innovative features, graphic designing and Enterprise App Development. When working with us, you work with a team of professionals who will use an innovative approach and strategy to help your business to grow b ... eyond expectations and take it to new horizons of the digital world. We are committed to provide productive and enhanced quality solutions and services to our customers by meeting their requirements and achieving continual excellence in all our products & services through our youthful, committed, motivated and dynamic team.View Company Profile
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-07-25 Closed
The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on technology expert that plays a pivotal role in architecting and designing engineering tooling systems and cloud infrastructure that enable Evolve engineering teams to scale quickly and reliably.
This role will support and collaborate closely with cross-functional product and engineering leadership focused on delivering features to our web platform.
This role requires expert level knowledge building custom DevOps solutions for modern web applications in AWS and GitLab CI/CD. The Engineer should be comfortable creating and maintaining Terraform modules and Deploying and Supporting Kubernetes clusters. Candidates must be comfortable creating strategy as well as leading tactically in a hands-on capacity.
What you’ll do
- Lead domain specific projects with autonomy to make decisions on design to develop and maintain tools for automation that reduce operational friction and increase engineering efficiency.
- Provision infrastructure with Terraform and create reusable modules.
- Champion collaboration with teams across the organization to identify DevOps needs and deliver solutions to advance medium and long term technology goals.
- Take ownership over the establishment and maintenance of Gitlab repositories, create new CI/CD templates and standardize the process of generating new git repositories.
- Enable teams to integrate and deploy code with CI/CD pipelines in a manner that is secure, reliable and efficient.
- Drive the creation, build and deployment of Pipelines using Gitlab.
- Experience with open-source frameworks for logging and monitoring, including ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Success in having provided technical leadership as a senior member of a development team.
- Expert Understanding of modern DevOps best practices and how to implement them.
- Expertise automating the provisioning of infrastructure (preferably Terraform).
- Expertise with one or more application monitoring tools as well as the ability to use those tools to verify the wellness of production environments.
- Expertise with one or more cloud infrastructure providers (preferably AWS).
- Expertise building deployment pipelines (preferably in GitLab, Docker and/or AWS).
- Experience participating in design sprints and the ability to prototype quickly.
- Ability to debug problems that span across systems, and design solutions that span the whole stack.
- Ability to identify and prioritize work in a manner that is in alignment with the needs of the organization.
- Previous success working in a Scrum environment as well as experience working with Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Expertise with Jira, Git and Confluence
Education + Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps, Cloud or SRE role.
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.