Teksewa is an IT outsourcing company located in Koteshwor (near Balkumari Bridge), Kathmandu. We provide services for our clients especially in US with technical consultation, design, development and implementation, support and enhancement as well as non-technical services. We rely on our highly professional employees and their domain knowledge. We have multiple teams of energetic and highly dedicated engineers who are helping us with their problem solving i ... deas and skills.View Company Profile
Data QA Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: 2022-10-18 Closed
- Serve as the QA lead on a wide range of data-intensive projects.
- Lead analysis for the purposes of developing test cases and test data for back-end data intensive application
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application and data quality
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations
- Report defects and test status
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional expertise in software quality assurance, back-end data testing, and data quality automation
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, data structures, and data operations in general, as well as SQL queries.
- Proficiency in data workflow testing, data analysis, and testing Data generation in various formats/input files, as well as detailed data verification testing with regulated data.
- Knowledge of development concepts, formats such as SQL, XML, JSON and scripting languages, and a Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of a programming/scripting language such as JAVA, Scripting, or Python, as well as experience with AWS Services, is preferred but not required.
- Sound technical background, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- A complete QA resource who can create test plans and test case scenarios, generate test data and validate output using scripted plots.
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- The ability for creating QA automation workflows that are clean, readable, and easy to maintain.
- Proficient in developing and implementing automated tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and familiarity with the Continuous Integration atmosphere
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies like security testing, performance testing, smoke testing, regression testing.
Education + Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button