UBA Solutions incorporated on February 12, 2006, is one of the pioneer IT companies in Nepal. UBA Solutions is a Monotype Partner Company working in collaboration with Monotype Inc., a US-based multinational company since 2009. Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “O ... ne of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at www.monotype.com At UBA Solutions, we offer an entrepreneurial environment where technology professionals thrive and where individual contributions really count. Our employees create and help shape some of the most cutting-edge technologies every day. As a partner of Monotype, our engineering teams use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Reactjs, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, digital advertising, and brand engagement.View Company Profile
Customer Care Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Intern Level
Apply Before: 2023-02-03 Closed
You will be responding and assisting in all aspects of customer needs, such as finding, purchasing, downloading, installing, and implementing products, plus order correction or modification.
- Resolve purchase and billing issues. Purchases may be made by credit card, PayPal, or invoice.
- Work with corporate customers, and stakeholders in establishing invoice accounts, processing purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Leverage, and in some cases, customize standard responses created by our native or English speakers. Escalate to native speakers when significant customization is required. Identify gaps in standard responses.
- Communicate with the development team, and finance team regarding common customer questions. Work with other departments to maintain product integrity. Escalate support and feature enhancement requests as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Mac text applications (MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, and CSS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities (both supervised, and non-supervised) and work within time targets.
- Self-motivated ability to work on a team or individually, organizing one’s workload to achieve prompt, courteous, and accurate responses to requests for help or information from customers and prospective customers.
- Good Typing skills (English).
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US, and India shift on a rotational basis and on weekends/holidays.
- Willing to work in Australia, UK, US and India shift on a permanent basis and on weekends/holidays.
Education + Experience:
- Fresher or any prior work experience is preferred
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button