Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group. LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic ... solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators. LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.View Company Profile
Associate Project Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Mid Level
Experience: 2 Years
Apply Before: 2023-01-26 Closed
- Lead, manage and monitor multiple internal and external projects
- Take a holistic view of the project and product deliverables
- Closely work with the project sponsor, team, and subject matter experts to develop and build an appropriate strategy for project delivery
- Implement the project strategy ensuring that the business value is maximized to its full potential
- Develop and implement the project management plan
- Manage project elements, including, but not limited to schedule, cost, resources, and risks.
- Focus on the critical technical project management elements for each project which may include
- Having the right artifacts readily available.
- Mapping down critical success factors for the project.
- Scheduling meetings as when required
- Selecting financial reports and Issue log.
- Knowledge management
- Define processes and best practices for the project and product development in coordination with the product owner and the respective client
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent technical, project management, strategic and business management skills
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem-solving skill.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage teams in order to meet the project objectives and stakeholder expectations
- Good knowledge of tools and techniques for project management
- Ability to tailor both traditional and agile tools
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data engineering and business intelligence
- Knowledge of retail domain
- Knowledge of scrum master
- Proven experience of customer support management
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button.