Established in 2004, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a leading American Software company in Nepal. We are proud team of around 300 professionals who are involved in the design, development, testing and maintenance of impressive lineup of trend-setting healthcare informatics solutions. Besides that, our talented people sort and analyze voluminous data to help clients in decision analytics. We are one of the eight centers of Cotiviti Inc. which opera ... tes from seven more locations across United States of America and constantly ranked among the best healthcare informatics companies. In Nepal, Cotiviti Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has its remarkable identity in the software industry. At the core of our works, we offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics in the area of healthcare that help customers better understand and manage their risk. We strive to help our clients focus on their businesses while we concentrate on optimizing quality by focussing on the followings- Employee growth and development Work culture/environment Team work – Collaboration Process Exposure to latest and greatest technologies and toolsView Company Profile
Application Support Analyst
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Career Level: Senior Level
Experience: 3-8 Years
Apply Before: 2023-10-14 Closed
- Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing operational support for enterprise applications and database systems. This role oversees the daily requirements for support of the systems leveraged by Business Operations teams to provide support for critical production processes working with engineering and operations teams to identify and fulfill support requirements.
- Primary job responsibilities will be to troubleshoot application issues with database scripting and coding in Java, Optimization SQL queries, provide instruction to users of the applications to resolve known issues.
- Handling Production Support Requests using Java technologies
- Core Java scripting
- Monitoring the Oracle servers using internal tools.
- Handling the break fixes and incident management using Java, Spring, Angular JS and Oracle
- Communicating with Auditors from onshore and offshore
- Finding Root cause for the incidents (Problem Management)
- Enhancements in the application code using Java and Oracle
- Oracle SQL Query optimization
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fallback exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive Experience with Java, Spring and Angular JS is strongly recommended
- Strong Experience with JBOSS Server and JBPM is required
- Database Experience with strong Oracle experience
- Proficient in Oracle Server and Linux technologies
- Experience on Oracle SQL Profiler is recommended
- Experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and Communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
Education + Experience:
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to Apply using the Easy Apply Button below. Registered candidates may also apply using Apply Now Button. **